A plan of the church published in 1922 shows the general layout of the building as it still is today with the exception of the new church hall which extends along the south of the church linking with the south porch:
Early in the 20th century all the windows in the chancel were replaced with perpendicular style stone frames including a new east window at a new level.
1925 south aisle roof rebuilt, wall plaster all removed and niche for piscina uncovered.
1971 Church Hall built on the south side of the church.
1970s and early 80s choir stalls pulpit and old painted pews replaced. Kneelers worked by members of congregation with individual and local designs.